A vocal competition akin to those featured in the Pitch Perfect movies returns to Northwest Arkansas in just a couple of short weeks. This family-friendly event features eight groups from across the country who will come together on Saturday, April 9 at Walton Arts Center to show off their skills and compete for the title of VoiceJam Champion.
“This year's competition will feature 100 talented singers from six different states, representing high schools, universities and their communities,” said Sara Broome Jones, learning programs and festivals specialist. “The aca-passion and incredible voices these groups bring to the stage will absolutely draw you in, and have you cheering out loud for your favorite.”
Selected competing groups include:
• VIBE – Dallas, Texas
• Fifth Measure – Houston High School in Germantown, Tenn.
• Essence Vocal Band – Jacksonville, Ark.
• The Ozarks – Springfield, Mo.
• KeyHarmony – University of Central Florida in Orlando, Fla.
• A-Side from – A&M Consolidated High School in College Station, Texas
• Grains of Time – North Carolina State University in Raleigh, N.C.
• Green Tones – University of North Texas in Denton, Texas
Buy tickets today to see these harmonizing, beat-boxing, mindblowing competitors perform live on the Walton Arts Center stage and cast your vote for Aca-Fan Favorite!
Tickets to the VoiceJam Competition start at just $19. For tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org or call the box office at 479.443.5600.